premá Heart Right
Low Fat Milk High on Proteins, Calcium & Vitamins Low on Calories
What is premá Heart Right?
premá Heart Right is 100% pure, fresh, nourishing & unadulterated thoroughbred Australian & Dutch cows’ milk Minus-The-Creamy-Fat.
Why premá Heart Right?
- premá Heart Right is a healthier choice for health conscious individuals and families.
- premá Heart Right regular consumption decreases chances of heart disease.
- premá Heart Right helps maintain a healthy weight by minimum calorie intake and is ideal for the overweight, elderly and diabetics.
- premá Heart Right is an excellent source of calcium and vital vitamins required to strengthen bones, vision, digestive system and immunity
- premá Heart Right Low Fat Milk is produced, processed and packaged by At-Tahur Limited at a state-of-the-art dairy facility under the supervision of world class foreign and local dairy experts
How many calories do you need
To Maintain Weight:
See the calories chart above. this represents calorie guideline to maintain weight based on median height and weight a BMI (body-mass index) of 2015 for females as well as activity level.
To Lose Weight :
To lose about 1 pound a week reduce total calories in the chart by 500 a day by eating less and become more physically active.
To Gain Weight :
Add 500 calories per day for each pound you want to gain per week.
For Successful weight loss that you can maintain over time, experts recommend choosing foods that's that are lower in calories but rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, fiber and other nutrients.
- Sedentary means a lifestyle that includes light physical activity associated with typical activities of daily living.
- Moderately active consists of walking 1.5 to 3 miles daily at a pace of 3 to 4 miles per hour.
- An active walks more than 3 miles daily at the same pace, or equivalent exercise.